Bangladesh Assistant Director (General Side) recruitment exam will be held on Friday, 31th July 2015. The recruitment examination will starts from 09:30am to 12:30pm, with 1 hour MCQ test 100 marks and 2 hours written test 200 marks. So total examination marks is 300 and exam duration is 3 hours.
Admit Card for the post Assistant Director (General Side) has already uploaded on Bangladesh Bank site (bb.org.bd), you can download your Admit Card by using your Tracking Number/CV identifying number and password. after downloading you have to print the Admit Card and bring it to exam hall.
Print/Download Asst. Director (General Side) Written Test Admit Card
Assistant Director (General Side) Job Circular
1. Candidates have to be present at the exam center before 01 hour of exam starting. After 15 minutes of starting examination, candidates are not allow to enter in the hall.
2. Mobile Phone, Electronic Device, Digital Watch, Calculator, Book and Bag is not allowed in the exam hall.
3. Admit Card must have to bring in exam hall to show at the gate and exam hall duty exam invigilator.
4. There will not be any TA/DA for attending the recruitment examination.
5. Every MCQ correct answer will be given 1 mark and every MCQ wrong answer will deducted 1/4 mark.
6. Candidates have to use black ball point pen. Must write Name and Roll No on specific space of answer scripts.
7. Candidate will be suspended for copy or any unfamiliar behavior.
8. Admit Card has to keep for viva interview.