Bangladesh National University could publish admission circular of degree pass and certificate course regular and private course for 2020-2021 session in the last week of September 2021. HSC and equivalent passed students can apply for pass course admission to a National University affiliated college.

National University offers three years duartion degree pass course on descipline BA, BSS. BSc, BBS, BMusic, BSports and BFA.



Admission 2020-21: The admission application would be started from September 2021 and last date of online application submission on October 2021. And the last date of application form submition to selected college with application fee on November 2021. The class will be begun from December 2021. Application form available NU website.

Degree Pass Application Form

Interested candidates click Degree Pass application form and than click Degree Pass admission guide line for online admission.



The students who have passed SSC or equivalent in 2016, 2017, 2018 and HSC or equivalent in 2018, 2019, 2020 and have minimum GPA 2.00 or above out of 5.00 with 4th subject they can apply.

The admission circular and guideline are attached below as pdf file. Download the pdf file to get all kind of information including important dates, education requirments, required papers, registration process and other details.

Degree Pass Course Admission Result

Degree Pass Courses Admission CircularDegree Pass Courses Admission 2Degree Pass Courses Admission News 3

Degree Pass Private Admission Circular 2020-2021:

(New circular not published) Degree private admission circular also published at same time. Online application is going to start from September and it will be continued till November 2021. See the details circular here or check below under attachments.

+6 # Borno 2015-02-05 19:45
Only SSC in 2012/2013/2014 and HSC in 2014/2015/2016 passed candidates can apply for nu degree admission.
+4 # #Azam 2018-01-20 16:17
HSC 2011 candidate can apply for this ?is it regular or private degree course can anyone tell me please ?
+4 # Alormela 2018-01-20 18:43
You can admit in degree private courses. Check it:
+1 # lize 2015-02-24 16:48
my ssc 2009 & hsc 2011 so plz help me i can apply for degree admission
+1 # Nuruzzaman Niloy 2021-02-06 12:03
Obviously, you can apply any college in your district.
I hope, you can understand .
+1 # tanzina sultana 2015-03-06 02:33
I Dear Sir,
I have completed my H.S.C on 2011. due to personal reason i cant took admission as regular student in BA Graduation program.Now this year i am intended to take admission in any of the college in comilla in BA(pass course).

I would like to know when the admission process will start for this year. in addition what kinds of papers or document i should keep prepared. moreover if you can give me the amount what will cost to complete my BA(pass course).

Look forward to your kind reply.

Tanzina Sultana
+1 # Md. Hafizur Rahman 2015-10-14 10:10
Need Degree Pass Syllabus.
+7 # Gandu 2016-04-25 10:45
Those who passed before 2012 need to take Private degree pass course.

NOTE: Degree Pass course and Private Degree Pass course are same but private option for those who are unable to attend classes.

Private Degree Pass course may be published in June, 2016. You need to get updated with admission circular or contact your preferred college regularly.

Hope that make sense
-4 # Rahat khan 2016-07-30 12:05
I passes ssc in 2010 and hsc in 2012. Can I apply????
+1 # Shamim 2016-12-27 09:29
Dear Admin,
I am fully completed my (degree Pass) admission application form. But I forgot to print application form. How can i re-printed application form. Please help me.
+1 # Deepeka Saha 2017-01-31 08:49
Need Degree private admission date of running year .
+2 # Shomvu Chandra Dhar 2019-11-16 18:23
The DEGREE private admission date also similar of degree regular. Some time private application timeline could be few days later than regular admission.

Thak You Miss Deepeka.
Thanking By- Computer Lecturer,
+1 # Salim 2017-02-10 19:19
I don't know Degree & Masters admission date. So pls tell me...
-4 # Golam Mostafa 2017-05-03 22:04
I have passed the HSC 2008. SO how I can admission the private degree pass course
+3 # Sangit 2017-10-20 15:26
Dear sir,
I completed diploma in electronics (4 years) In this year. Can i apply in degree?????
Inform me please
+2 # Mohchana nusrat 2018-02-10 17:30
I want to know about degree notice of Chittagong government mohila college
+1 # Hasan chy 2018-12-05 02:40
you too degree admission candidate? ok you know? which time publish the degree admission result?
+12 # MD. ZAMSHED HOSSAIN 2018-11-17 23:43
BOU SSC ID no showing invalid in roll no option. What can I do now? Need help
+4 # Mursain Hossen 2018-12-05 20:57
Dear Admin,
I have fully completed my (degree Pass) admission application form and it received but I can not download pay slip and can not get update admission news.Please help me .
+6 # Mursain Hossen 2018-12-05 21:09
Dear Sir,
How much tuition fee and admission fee for degree (pass) admission in b.s.s in this year. Please inform me
+1 # Kazi Md Habibur Rahm 2018-12-21 21:04
My cousin can not admitted due time in select college miss. When the new circular will be published? please info me early as possible
+9 # Umme Jamila 2018-12-22 13:27
Dear sir,
I completed diploma in computer science (4 years) In the last year. Can I apply in BSc or another course?????
Inform me please
+7 # Habib 2019-05-16 04:17
What is the different between Regular and Irregular?
+3 # Nazmul Reza 2019-06-22 01:27
Would you pls tell me when next circular will be published!
it will very helpful for me!
I will be very grateful to you!
0 # Rashedul Islam 2019-11-27 15:49
I had completed my SSC From BOU & H.S.C from general college, Now I want to admit NU pass course. but BOU SSC Roll showing invalid. Plz tell me what can I do?
+2 # Shafiul bashar 2020-02-03 09:08
I need degree pass private course admission date of running year.
-3 # Delwar Hossain 2020-03-16 15:46
I am a degree 1st-year student. How can I check my selected subject list?
+1 # Tanvir Rahman 2020-07-22 22:01
Bro I am diploma completed student. Can I eligible to get admission national university honours or degree pass course
Add comment