Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU) is a public university in Bangladesh and established on February 2, 2006. It is located at Khulshi in Chittagong (now Chattagram).
|Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
|Important Links of The University:
** CVASU Admission Test Circular
** CVASU Admission Test Seat Plan
** Admission Test Result
|Details of The University|
Objective of the University:
1. To develop its distinctive national role as theBangladesh's first veterinary university in the field of Education, Research and Development.
2. To develop a center of excellence in undergraduate, postgraduate and teaching and in research.
3. Working towards the change of society and facilitate scientific interaction among the national and international scientific community.
4. To provide training, referral, specialist and advisory supports for the public, industry, veterinary profession, scientific community and the Government.
Basic Information of CVASU:
Total faculties: 2
Academic Staff: 100
Name of Faculty
Name of Department
1. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
1. Medicine and Surgery
2. Pathology and Parasitology
4. Anatomy and Histology
5. Physiology, Pharmacology and Bio-chemistry
6. Animal Genetics and Animal Breeding
7. Animal Sciences and Animal Nutrition
8. Dairy and Poultry Sciences
9. Basic and Social Sciences
2. Faculty of Food Science & Technology
1. Basic Science
2. Applied food science
3. Food processing and engineering
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine a premier Faculty of Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University established at the inception of the University in 2006. It offers a 5 years professional Veterinary Degree program commonly designated as Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM). The whole program is semester system. Each semester is consists of 6 months. The Degree has also a mandatory work-base learning system called internship program.
Requirement score (SSC+HSC): GPA. 6.5